[Tomato Sauce] Gnocchi.
You can have [Tomato Sauce] Gnocchi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Tomato Sauce] Gnocchi
- Prepare 200 grams of Canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 20 grams of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of if you have it Oregano (dried).
- It’s 1 of the whole recipe worth Gnocchi.
[Tomato Sauce] Gnocchi step by step
- Finely chop the garlic in a food processor. Chop the onions..
- Heat the vegetable oil and margarine in a frying pan and sauté the garlic over medium heat..
- Add the onions and salt and continue to sauté..
- Add the tomatoes and oregano and simmer until thickened. The sauce is finished!.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and add half of the gnocchi. When they float to the top, wait 30 seconds, then scoop them out and drain in a colander. Repeat with the remaining gnocchi..
- Once all the gnocchi has boiled, mix with the sauce over low heat to finish..