Kabocha Squash Gnocchi Shrimp and Tomato Cream.
You can have Kabocha Squash Gnocchi Shrimp and Tomato Cream using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Gnocchi Shrimp and Tomato Cream
- You need 150 grams of Kabocha squash gnocchi.
- It’s 80 grams of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Vegetables (onion, shimeji mushrooms, bok choy, egg plants).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Olive oil (or grape seed oil).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★ Tomato sauce (I use homemade tomato sauce).
- Prepare 100 ml of ★ Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ★ Sugar.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Kabocha Squash Gnocchi Shrimp and Tomato Cream step by step
- Prepare the gnocchi..
- Thinly slice the garlic. Chop the other vegetables into bite-sizes..
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp..
- Spread some olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the garlic over low heat..
- When slightly browned, add the shrimp and vegetables, and season with a little salt and pepper to sauté..
- When everything becomes soft and the shrimp turns red, add the wine..
- Add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate. Add the ★ ingredients and stir. Bring it to a light simmer and turn the heat off..
- Either deep fry the egg plant and bok choy or sauté with the other ingredients from the start. Deep-fry the gnocchi..
- When they float to the surface and turn golden brown, scoop them out..
- Add the fried gnocchi and the other prepared ingredients into the sauce to mix..
- When the vegetables and gnocchi have been coated in the sauce, season with salt to finish..
- Note: You can add any kind of vegetables, but don't add in too many. Keep the overall balance of the ingredients in mind..