Easy Gnocchi Made with Instant Mashed Potato Flakes.
You can have Easy Gnocchi Made with Instant Mashed Potato Flakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Gnocchi Made with Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
- You need 5 tbsp of Instant mashed potato flakes.
- It’s 150 ml of Boiling water.
- It’s 80 grams of Plain flour.
Easy Gnocchi Made with Instant Mashed Potato Flakes step by step
- Add the mashed potato powder into a bowl, and mix in the boiling water. If you use the kind I usually get (from Costo), it should already be seasoned, so you won't need to add any seasonings..
- Add the flour, and mix well..
- Roll into a ball..
- Form into 2 cm diameter balls, and flatten with a fork. When you press down the top and bottom surfaces with the fork, they absorb the sauce more easily, so I recommend doing it..
- Boil water in a pot and cook the the flattened balls from Step 4 for about 3 minutes until they start to float..
- Serve on a plate, and done..
- I mixed them with tuna tomato sauce this time..
- It's also delicious to add wiener sausages and broccoli, and serve with cream sauce..