You can cook Potato Gnocchi using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Gnocchi
- Prepare 500 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 100 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Potato Gnocchi instructions
- Boil the unpeeled potatoes. When done, peel them and mash immediately..
- Add salt to the mashed potatoes, then sift in the flour in small batches. Mix it as you add the flour, being careful not to knead it too much, and bring it together..
- Cut it into quarters, then roll it out into strands. Cut the dough into 1.5 cm pieces, and use the back of a fork to make patterns. Add salt to a generous amount of hot water, and put the pieces in. They are done when they float to the top..