You can cook Potato Gnocchi using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Gnocchi
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 70 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Potato Gnocchi step by step
- Boil the potatoes as they are, then peel them and put them in a bowl. Mash them, add the bread flour and salt, and mix with a rubber spatula. (Mix until it's crumbly.).
- Place on your countertop, and knead lightly by hand until it is no longer powdery..
- Roll into small rounds, and press the back of a fork into each one to make indents. This is easier to do if you sprinkle some bread flour onto the dough and fork first..
- Boil them in salt water until they start to rise to the surface. Drain them in a sieve..