Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce.
You can cook Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce
- Prepare 900 grams of floury potatoes.
- You need 200 grams of flour +more if needed and for dusting.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 200 ml of creme fraiche.
- You need 2 tbsp of store-bought basil pesto.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely grated parmesan cheese.
Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to high.
- Pierce the skins of the scrubbed and dried potatoes and if possible put them on metal skewers and bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes, turning them over halfway through..
- Take potatoes out and let cool a little before peeling (if necessary, protect your hands with a tea towel while doing this).
- Put the potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
- Mix in the eggs and salt, then gradually mix in most if the flour to make a soft but firm dough.
- Put dough on a floured surface, divide into four pieces, then roll each piece into a long sausage and cut into short pieces and place pieces onto floured baking trays.
- Have a pan of salted water on to boil.
- Mix together the creme fraiche and pesto in a small bowl.
- When the water is boiling, cook the gnocchi in batches (it is done when it rises up to the top of the water).
- Add pesto sauce and cooked gnocchi together in another pan, and mix together. Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve, sprinkled with grated parmesan..