Gnocchi- Eggless version.
You can cook Gnocchi- Eggless version using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi- Eggless version
- It’s of Gnocchi For the.
- You need 2 of Potatoes salted water … . Medium [ Boiled in and peeled.
- You need 2 – 3 tbsps of All purpose flour maida plus more for dusting … / ..
- Prepare of Salt ..
- You need of Mixed herbs ..
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper Crushed … ..
- Prepare of Water ..
- It’s 1 of tomato … Large ..
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Rosemary [ Dried … ..
- You need 2 tbsps of Tomato puree … ..
- It’s optional of Parmesan cheese . [As much as you enjoy in your dish] -.
- You need of Salt pepper and ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp+1 tbsp of butter …. Oil / ..
Gnocchi- Eggless version step by step
- Cut and de seed the tomatoes. Mix them with a little rosemary, salt and pepper. Place in a pre heated oven at 180C for 45 min. Tomatoes going in the oven.
- Let the potatoes sit out for sometime. We need them to lose as much moisture as possible..
- Using a fork, mash it well in a bowl..
- Add salt and mixed herbs..
- Take it out on a wooden board and add 1 tbsp flour at a time and massage it in the potatoes well..
- Add flour until you get a pliable dough out of it. Dough.
- Once done, make 3/4 inch thick ropes out of it and cut in bite size pieces..
- Roll these pieces one by one over an inverted fork, against the twines, to get the ridges..
- Boil some water in a pan and lower the dumplings..
- Once they are done, they shall float on the water..
- Take them out using a slotted spoon..
- Once the tomatoes are done, take them out and remove the peel of the tomatoes..
- Cut them roughly and keep aside..
- In a pan, melt butter or heat the oil. Add the gnocci and stir for a few sec..
- Add the tomatoes and the puree..
- Season to your taste..
- Sprinkle the cheese and devour with glory..