Chicken and Gnocchi Soup.
You can have Chicken and Gnocchi Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion , diced.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic , minced.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Flour.
- You need 1 Quart of Milk Whole.
- You need 1 Cup of Carrots , shredded.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chicken breast , cooked diced.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Potato Gnocchi.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Parsley.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Red pepper.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup instructions
- In a large saute pan heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add in flour and milk. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until thickened..
- Add carrots and chicken. Stir well until combined and add chicken broth. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add gnocchi, spinach, thyme, pepper, and parsley. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve hot..