Gnocchi in cheese sauce. Need some tasty sauces for your gnocchi? Making pesto sauce is mainly a matter of pureeing the greens, garlic, and nuts, and then stirring in the oil and cheese. Heat it very briefly—you don't want the vibrant green color to wilt—then adjust for consistency and seasoning, and toss the cooked gnocchi.
What you will notice in the cheese sauce recipe is that I added chicken or vegetable stock. This is a great way to add extra flavor to the cheese sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can cook Gnocchi in cheese sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi in cheese sauce
- You need 4 of boiled medium sized potatoes grated.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida for gnocchi.
- It’s 2 slices of amul cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maida for sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 cup of or more milk.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of oregano herbs.
Remove with a slotted spoon or strainer, draining the Add half-and-half and heat through, do not boil. Add all of the cheese and stir constantly until melted. Pour the cheese sauce over the gnocchi. Cheese lovers will be delighted as this Gnocchi in Cheese Sauce recipe sees the dumplings paired with a rich cheese sauce.
Gnocchi in cheese sauce step by step
- Mix the boiled potatoes, maida for gnocchi and beaten egg using fold and press method. Do not knead it tight. Just mix it. After done keep it aside to rest for 20 minutes..
- Then roll to form a pipe and cut small bite pieces of then and with the help of a fork just press it lightly on one side. Keep them aside. Boil water in a kadhai with 1 teaspoon of salt and boil the gnocchis for 10 minutes. Strain the water and keep them aside..
- Now in a nonstick pan add the butter, the maida for the sauce and sauté for 10 seconds in simmer gas mode. Add the milk and sauté it well. Then slightly place the cheese to melt in the sauce. After the sauce is done add the gnocchis into it and give a slight mix. You may add more milk if you want..
- Cover and cook in simmer mode for 5 minutes or till done. Sprinkle oregano and serve as a brunch or as a full meal to your kid. They’ll love it..
Cook gnocchi in boiling salted water until they float. For cheese sauce, place the water, sugar, pepper, herbs and cashews in a food processor and blitz to a paste. Potato Gnocchi With Fontina Cheese SauceCDKitchen. heavy cream, Fontina cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, freshly ground black Gnocchi Recipe With Asparagus, Peppers And Mascarpone Cheese SauceRamona's Cuisine. salt, mushrooms, tomato sauce, Italian herbs, fresh parsley. Sauces Chestnut Cheese Christmas Thanksgiving Italian Pasta Vegetarian Eggs Dinner Appetizer Italian-American Fall Winter Comfort Food Gnocchi Al Garamond serves its gnocchi with a fontina sauce, but I switched things up by topping them with another cheese from the area, Robiola Bosina. And while gnocchi sure does shine with a bit of simple browned butter or a light tomato sauce, sometimes you just have to COVER THAT ISH IN CHEESE, y'know?