Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars.
You can cook Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars
- Prepare For of bars Semolina Amaranth-.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fine semolina.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Amaranth flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of palm jaggery, liquid or grated.
- It’s 1 cup of hot milk (for making buttermilk).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot milk (for soaking saffron).
- You need 4 tablespoons of ghee/soft butter/oil.
- It’s 10-12 of saffron strands.
- You need 4-6 of cardamom pods.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Cashewnuts.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Pistachios.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Almonds.
- It’s For of Toppings-.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Almonds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Pistachios.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cashewnuts.
Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars step by step
- In 1 cup of hot milk add vinegar and mix. Leave for some time for milk to curdle. Meantime prepare other ingredients..
- Grease a 8 by 10 inch pan and coat it with wheat flour. Crush cardamom pods and remove the peel. Chop all the nuts and set aside..
- In 1/2 cup of hot milk add saffron strands and leave for 10 minutes for soaking..
- In a mixer pot add semolina, Amaranth flour and salt. Blend well, this will make sure everything mix well and semolina becomes fine..
- To the same mixer jar add curdled milk and palm jaggery (I had in liquid form you can grate and use same quantity). Blend well..
- Mix well..
- Add the saffron milk and blend also..
- Add ghee..
- Add crushed cardamom and blend..
- Set this mixture aside for 30 minutes, for semolina to swell and absorb the liquids..
- 15 minutes before mixing the leaveners in the mixture, preheat you oven at 170°C..
- Remove in a bowl add baking powder and soda, chopped nuts and mix lightly, without beating or over mixing.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan. Bake in preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean..
- Cool the bake and invert over a wire rack..
- Slice and serve..