Red Amaranths with Mung Bean Sprouts.
You can have Red Amaranths with Mung Bean Sprouts using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Amaranths with Mung Bean Sprouts
- Prepare 4 cups of Red amaranth leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Sprouted mung bean.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion(chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafetida powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Water (as required).
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Red Amaranths with Mung Bean Sprouts instructions
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- As the seeds starts to splatter, add a pinch of asafetida powder and dry coriander powder and roast for a minute..
- Now add chopped onions, ginger, garlic and turmeric powder and cook..
- Add red amaranths and cook for a while..
- As it cools, add lemon juice to it. You can take it as an appetizer or a snack..