Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves. Put the whole unpeeled potatoes in a pan of water. Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic.
Use baby spinach, and i subbed shallots for the onion and roasted them with the sweet potato tossed in. Potatoes are a favorite among kids and adults alike. I have not yet met a person who does not like fried potatoes. You can have Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves
- You need 2 of beetroot.
- It’s 12 of baby potatoes boiled and peeled.
- It’s 1 of onion long cut.
- You need 1 cup of amaranth leaves chopped and washed.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
This is a very simple potato fry thats made with baby potatoes. The curry leaves give a very distinct flavor to this baby potato fry. Now add in the sliced onions. For the sautéed sweet potatoes, heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Sauteed baby potatoes with beetroot and amaranth leaves instructions
- Heat oil in a skillet(kadhai)..
- Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds and hing and allow them to splutter..
- Now add garlic,green chilli and onion and saute till the onions turn soft and translucent..
- Now add baby potatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add all the spices like- turmeric powder,red chilli powder, salt,coriander powder and mix well..
- Now add grated beetroot and salt. Stir..
- Now add chopped amaranth leaves. Mix well and close the lid. Cook till the beetroot and amaranth leaves are almost done..
- Open the lid,add garam masala and cook till beetroot and amaranth leaves are properly cooked..
- Turn off the heat and remove the sabji in a serving bowl..
- Serve hot with roti,paratha or daal and rice..
- Happy cooking and happy eating. 😊.
When the butter is foaming, add the onion and Carve the lamb loin into thick slices and arrange a few slices on top of each sweet potato tower. Sprinkle over the amaranth and coriander leaves and place one. The Best Boil Baby Potatoes Recipes on Yummly These deliciously sweet grilled baby potatoes are slightly charred & crispy on the outside & soft No matter what we are having, my Grilled Baby Potatoes with Rosemary are always on the menu. They can even be prepared ahead of time, leaving you more time to mingle with your friends and family on.