Wheat, Amaranth, Soya flour enriched Apple Cake.
You can have Wheat, Amaranth, Soya flour enriched Apple Cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheat, Amaranth, Soya flour enriched Apple Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of amaranth flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soya flour.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of additional brown sugar.
Wheat, Amaranth, Soya flour enriched Apple Cake step by step
- Mix the wet ingredients, ghee, brown sugar, jaggery and vanilla essence. Beat well till combined.
- In a cup mix cream and soda. Add to the wet mixture and combine..
- Grease 8 inch round pan and dust with flour. I have used 2 tins as I have doubled the recipe..
- Peel and chop the apples. I have sliced them finely, but you may keep them chunky..
- At this point also preheat your oven at 180C.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture in 2-3 portions. Avoid over mixing. Add water or milk as required..
- Add the apples to the batter. Pour into the tin and level with a spatula.
- Keep inside the preheated oven and bake for 25-50 minutes.
- Sprinkle additional brown sugar for extra crispy top.
- Keep inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until top become brown. Using my small oven as I have shifted my household recently and my professional oven not installed yet.
- Soft and crumbly from inside and crunchy from top with sweet bits of apple in every bite. Your ummy cake is done..