Gluten-free, Amaranth Cookies.
You can have Gluten-free, Amaranth Cookies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free, Amaranth Cookies
- It’s 500 gm of fine amaranth/rajgira flour.
- You need 200 ml of cooking creme or homemade creme/malai.
- You need 300 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 8-10 of pistachios slivered fine.
Gluten-free, Amaranth Cookies instructions
- Place all the dry ingredients except sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix sugar and creme until, the sugar dissolves completely.
- Slowly sieve the dry ingredients into the creme-sugar mix.
- Keep whisking folding all the ingredients well until combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture covered with a cling foil wrap for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Grease your palms and scoop out small portions out if the mixture and roll into cookies.
- Place them on the baking tray aligned with parchment paper.
- Place pieces of pistachios over the prepared cookies.
- Bake the cookies until done approximately for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and store airtight.
- Tip: the cookie dough will be mushy and sticky hence slight refrigeration is needed. Unlike the other cookie dough, anaranth cookies dough shouldn’t be very stiff to be rolled flat. Orelse they turn out to be very rough/hard post baking.