Rajgira (Amaranth) & lauki puri (Navratri vrat special). Amaranth seeds contain a good amount of proteins. Along with proteins, it also contains vitamins (A,B,C,E) and also Potassium. Rajgira paratha recipe with step by step photos – healthy gluten free flat breads made with amaranth flour or rajgira flour.
Rajgira flour, also known as Ramdana flour, is traditionally used to prepare non-cereal foods for consumption during religious fasts. Amaranth/ Rajgira Recipes. थंडू कीरई पोरियल रेसिपी – Thandu Keerai Poriyal Recipe. Lal Mathachi Bhaji Recipe is a simple stir fry of red amaranth leaves and sprouted green moong dal. You can have Rajgira (Amaranth) & lauki puri (Navratri vrat special) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajgira (Amaranth) & lauki puri (Navratri vrat special)
- You need 1 of cup/250 gm Rajgira flour (Amaranth flour).
- It’s 1 cup of lauki grated (bottle guard).
- You need 3-4 tsp of white Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Green chilies 2-3 finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Rock salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s of Peanuts Oil to deep fry.
We supply Rajgira (Amaranth Seeds) that has been used in almost every part of the world because of its great nutritional properties. Benefits of Rajgira (Amaranth Seeds) this amaranth Burfi is an Indian fudge made of amaranth/rajgira flour and coconut. flavored with cardamom This Barfi fudge has Amaranth flour, some coconut flakes, cardamom and Maple syrup. Delicious Rajgira Aloo roti flatbread made with gluten free amaranth flour and potato and spices. Simple flat bread goes well with any curry.
Rajgira (Amaranth) & lauki puri (Navratri vrat special) instructions
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a dish..
- Knead tight dough..
- Heat oil in a wok. Meanwhile apply oil on palms & form puries.
- Deep fry on medium to slow flame until golden brown..
- Serve hot with potato curry..
I had bought a small packet of rajgira flour from Indian. Get best price and read about company and get contact details and address. Amaranth Shortbread Cookies are healthy treats full of pistachios and cashews. In the Philippines, the Ilocano word for the plant is kalunay; the Tagalog word for the plant is kilitis or kulitis. In Uttar Pradesh and Bihar in India, it.