Caramel popcorn. Place popcorn in a very large bowl. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Make this with or without corn syrup – I've discovered the.
This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. It's a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably. You can cook Caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn
- You need 6 cups of air popped popcorn.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo! This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn.
Caramel popcorn instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large saucepan, add the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and baking soda and pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir everything together. Tumble the mixture on your prepared baking sheet and spread in a thin layer, bake them for 1 hour giving them a stir every 20 minutes..
- Allow them to cool at room temperature then break them up into bits once cooled..
But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. This sweet and salty caramel popcorn recipe (AKA caramel corn) is simple to make and impossible to stop eating. The caramel cools to a brittle candied shell around freshly popped popcorn. This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes! With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again!