Rajgira paneer paratha. What makes this Rajgira Paneer Paratha very appealing is that the rotis are made of a dough of rajgira flour and potatoes, which gives them a unique texture that is soft yet crisp. rajgira paratha recipe with step by step photos. healthy flat bread made with amaranth flour or rajgira flour. rajgira paratha for navratri fasting or vrat. Rajgira Paneer Paratha, faraal recipe made simple using paneer and rajgira flour. Here, wholesome rajgira parathas are stuffed with a succulent mixture of grated paneer perked up with.
Normally for singhara, kuttu and rajgira paratha, puri is made with potato using as binding agent but. Palak Paneer Paratha, combination of palak with paneer and spices makes a good filling for the parathas. a healthy Indian breakfast recipe as it is loaded with fibre, proteins and vitamins. Rajgira Paneer Paratha Recipe (Navratri Fasting/Vrat Recipe) is an Indian flatbread made by miking amaranth flour with paneer as the binding agent and Rajgira Paneer Paratha can be eaten as. You can have Rajgira paneer paratha using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajgira paneer paratha
- It’s 1.5 cup of amaranth/rajgira flour.
- You need 2 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 of red /green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of melted ghee.
- You need as needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee for making parathas.
Indian Paneer Paratha. ✓ makes a filling breakfast or lunch. ✓ uses fresh homemade paneer for that soft paneer Making paneer paratha is like making any other paratha. Make the dough and the filling. Paneer Paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from punjab. Learn how to make Punjabi Paneer Parathas with simple steps here.
Rajgira paneer paratha instructions
- Grate the boiled potato and paneer..
- Then add all the spices in it and mix it well..
- Then add the rajgira flour in it along with ghee..
- Mix it gently and knead it. Then add required amount water in it to make a smooth dough. Cover it and Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Then make equal parts of the dough..
- Dust the rolling board with some flour and roll the ball in chapatti shape..
- Heat a tawa and place the Paratha on it. When one side is cooked, then flip the other side and then add ghee in it. Cook both the sides till they become golden brown in colour..
- Now your paneer rajgira paratha is ready. Serve hot with sweet or masala curd..
If the paneer paratha is not interesting enough on its own, then try making it more interesting by The secret to this paratha is definitely the paneer, which is more commonly known in the West as cottage. Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese. Later stuff the paneer mixture in middle and seal it and make roll into round shape like paratha, roti and cook on tawa both. Paratha recipes are more popular in North India. The real paratha are fried in good amount of ghee or oil.