Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries.
You can have Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries
- You need 11/4 cups of Amaranth flour.
- You need 1/4 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut flour coconut flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch or 1/8 teaspoon of Baking soda just.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of Powdered Jaggery.
- Prepare 11/4 cups of Ripe bananas , pureed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5-6 tablespoon of cocoa nibs.
- You need as needed of Some dried or blueberries.
- You need as needed of Ghee or oil to grease 4 large ramakins.
Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients wheat, amaranth baking powder and soda and then add coconut flour and mix well..
- In a bowl add ghee and jaggery and heat to melt them a little. After mixture is cooled, Add banana puree..
- Mix well with a wired whisk or using hand blender. Add vanilla extract too..
- Grease the ramakins with some ghee and keep it ready. Also preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix dry flour mixture to wet mixture in 2-3 parts to avoid lumps.
- Once everything is mixed add water or milk if required. Add cocoa nibs or any chopped nuts.
- Pour into the ramakins, almost full. Garnish with some left over cocoa nibs and blueberries.
- Keep the ramakins in baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes @180C or until the top of the bread bounces back when touched..
- Remove and cool on wire rack. These can be baked in round tins or in muffin cups too..