Spaghetti and smokie mix#4weekschallenge. Mixed by Toni Peret and JMª Castells. Make your own delicious and easy Spaghetti Sauce Mix to store in your pantry for fresh tasting sauce and meals in minutes. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well with a wire whisk.
Spatini is a dry seasoning mix that was frequently sold in bulk to restaurants, but often difficult to find for the average consumer. When using spaghetti, one can use several ingredients of their liking while maintaining the main elements as outlined below. The last step is to add the cooked rice in small portions and then ensure it mixes well with the vegetable sauce. You can have Spaghetti and smokie mix#4weekschallenge using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and smokie mix#4weekschallenge
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Smokies.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 bunch of amaranth leaves(terere).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Cooking oil to fry.
Follow Smokie & The Zombie to never miss another show. Join free & follow Smokie & The Zombie. Spaghetti Sauce Mix Recipe photo by Taste of Home. To prepare spaghetti sauce: In a skillet, brown beef; drain.
Spaghetti and smokie mix#4weekschallenge step by step
- Cut your smokies in to small sizes..
- Wash n cut your terere into small sizes.cut your onion and tomato and put separately..
- Put some cooking oil and the onions and fry till golden brown, then add your cut tomato..
- Once cooked add your cut smokie pieces, your terere and stir..
- Then add your spaghetti cut into small pieces into the sufuria, stir so that it can mix with the rest..
- Add salt and stir..
- Add water, then cover the sufuria..
- Leave to cook for like 10-15 minutes..
- Once ready, serve in a wide plate, put some tomato sauce and let the kids enjoy..
Mixing delicious noodles and tofu with chopsticks. Egg noodle with crispy pork belly and wonton. Tonkotsu Ramen Noodles with Chaashu Pork. McCormick® Thick And Zesty Spaghetti Sauce Mix. Stir Sauce Mix, water, tomato paste and oil in medium saucepan until well blended.