Potato cake(Vrat cake). In a medium size mixing bowl combine mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt (if needed) and garlic salt. Rajgira Atta cake which very easy recipe for Festival like Navratri. Hope you like it and make it this festive season. #rajgiraattarecipe #navratrispecialsweet. उपवास का केक
Vegan potato cakes made with leftover mashed potatoes, rice, carrots, onions, and parsley! These potato cakes are crispy and lovely from the outside, but super soft from the inside. They are so easy to make, and the kids love them. You can cook Potato cake(Vrat cake) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato cake(Vrat cake)
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Amaranth/Rajgeera powder.
- It’s 1+ 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 6-7 of kesar petals.
- It’s 2 tsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of rose powder.
- You need 2 cups of cream (above 1 cup sugar for frosting).
- Prepare 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3 of strawberries cut into thin pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
Naturally gluten-free, and suitable for toddlers. This Sweet Potato Cake is moist and delicious. The cake itself has a comforting Fall spice flavour, reminiscent of pumpkin, but not quite. The cake is not super sweet, so it pairs really well with the sweet but light as air marshmallow frosting.
Potato cake(Vrat cake) instructions
- Peel the potatoes, cut into the pieces and blend it in mixer with water to smooth form.
- In milk soaked kesar petals an hour before.
- Add rose powder, kesar milk, 1 cup of sugar, Rajgeera, milk powder and whisk it.
- Add butter and again whisk it.
- Now pour it in greased mould.Baked it for 200 degree for 12-15 mins.
- Cool it.
- Now whisk cream and cardamom powder slowly add sugar..
- Make smooth frosting cream on medium high speed.
- Remove cake from mould, apply cream.
- Decorate with cream, strawberries and berries.
- Celebrate birthday by cutting beautiful cake on vrat day..
I hope you enjoy my tribute to this wacky Thanksgiving side dish! Add another layer of potatoes, keeping them centered in the pan and moving clockwise until the pan is covered. Top with a third of the cheddar cheese, a third of the Gruyère cheese, and half of the ham. Sliced Potato Cake – A beautiful and unique way to enjoy potatoes. Serve in wedges, or put the whole cake on the table for everyone to cut into.