Green Vegetables Soup.
You can cook Green Vegetables Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Vegetables Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of amaranth leaves (chauli bhaji).
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped french beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt & black pepper powder.
- It’s of To serve:.
- Prepare pieces of Toasted bread.
Green Vegetables Soup step by step
- In nonstick pan add amaranth leaves, coriander leaves, chopped french beans, green peas,cabbage. Add enough water in it,cover and boiled till vegetables are tender..
- Cool the boiled vegetables mixture.(Keep aside few boiled french beans and peas for garnish). Put boiled vegetables into mixer jar and blend it. Pass this blended vegetables mixture through kitchen master seive to get thick liquid mixture..
- In nonstick kadhai add, melt butter,add maida saute for 2 mins,add milk slowly and stirring constantly..so no lumps are formed. Add mix vegetables thick liquid mixture, mix and boil for few minutes…till soup like mixture formed..
- Add salt, black pepper powder and french beans and peas kept for garnish. Mix well. Serve / Relish healthy nutritious, Hot Green Vegetables Soup with toasted bread pieces.. during winter days.