Soppu kalu palya. How to make Honagonne soppu palya PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THE CHANNEL #soppupalya #mottesoppupalya #honagonnesoppu. Bassaru – Mixed greens Bassaru and Palya Alasande Kalu huli was on menu atleast twice a week on demand from me.
Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the "avarekalu+soppu+palya" Flickr tag.. Tomato Palya Paduvalakayi Palya Palak Palya / Spinach Palya Papaya Palya Pumpkin Flower Tava Fry Sambar Onion Palya Sambrani Gadde(Chinese Potato) Palya Soppu Hesaru Kalu Palya Sorekayi. Yesterday I have shared Dill leaves rasam ( bassaru recipe ) and today palya recipe ( The separated dal and dill mix ). You can have Soppu kalu palya using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soppu kalu palya
- It’s 1/2 cup of green gram.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh methi leaves.
- It’s 3 bunches of amaranth leaves/ dhantu soppu.
- You need 2 of onion.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of mustard and jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (optional).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chana dal.
Here we go… Soppina palya recipe Dantina soppu palya recipe is a simple karnataka style amaranth leaves stir fry with grated coconuts , red chillies , curry leaves. Soppu Eerulli Palya is a simple and nutritious side dish from Karnataka. Leafy vegetables is good for one and all as it contains necessary nutrients and fiber to keep us fit.
Soppu kalu palya step by step
- Boil green gram and chopped green leaves, add salt to taste. strain the water keep it aside..
- Heat oil in pan add mustard and jeera. after mustard start popping add chanaDale fry till golden brown..
- Add green chillies and onion fry till itchanges colour. add tomato, salt fry till tomato become mushy. add grated fry for 30 sec..
- Add boiled green gram and green leaves mix well leave on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Serve hot. enjoy as side dish..
Healthy" SOPPINA PALYA" recipe made by atte. Pundi soppu is one of the varieties of green leafy vegetable, which is grown mostly in the Northern regions of Karnataka and as every other leafy vegetable this is considered to be very healthy. Kadle kalu saaru recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. Basale soppu thambli or malabar spinach tambli recipe explained with step by step pictures. "Palya" means "Curry" in English. Typically in Kannada we call "Sambar" (ಸಾಂಬಾರ್) or "Saaru" (ಸಾರು) for a Bendekaayi (Ladies finger or Okra) Palya.