Rajigra No Shiro.
You can have Rajigra No Shiro using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rajigra No Shiro
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Amaranth Flour (Rajigra Flour).
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Chopped Pista for garnishing.
Rajigra No Shiro step by step
- Boil the water and add Sugar.Mix it and keep aside..
- Roast the Amaranth Flour in ghee on a medium flame for 5-10 minutes till it turns golden..
- Add the Boiled Sugar water to this and stir it once again.Once it starts to get thick and the ghee starts to leave your Shiro is ready..
- Garnish with chopped Pista..