Aloo Peanut Tikki (Patties) Recipe. finally, serve aloo tikki chaat recipe immediately with hot chai. Aloo Tikki Recipe with step by step photos (crispy outside and soft inside) – This popular snack or street food also called aloo patties. These tikkis can be shallow fried for health conscious people or can be deep fried for indulging taste.
Aloo Tikki is a popular north indian snack of spiced, crisp and tasty potato patties. The aloo tikki made in the streets carts of North India are usually stuffed with a spiced filling of peas and paneer or chana dal and served with. Aloo tikki recipe – Simple spiced potato patties to enjoy as a snack. You can have Aloo Peanut Tikki (Patties) Recipe using 28 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo Peanut Tikki (Patties) Recipe
- It’s of For the Patties.
- You need 6 of Boiled and peeled potatoes medium size.
- It’s 3 of Chopped green chilies.
- Prepare to taste of Rock salt (Sendha Namak).
- It’s 150 gm of Cottage Cheese (Paneer).
- Prepare of For the Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rajgira atta (Amaranth).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of For Curd.
- You need 1/2 kg of Curd.
- You need to taste of Rock salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of For the Green Grapes Chutney.
- Prepare 20 -25 of Mints Leaves.
- You need 30-35 of Green Grapes.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies.
- It’s to taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare of For the Dry Mango Chutney \ Meethi Chutney.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Amchoor Powder (Dry Mango Powder).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated / Mashed Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Rock Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Corasely Roasted Peanut powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut oil / Ghee.
Aloo tikki is a popular Snack across India made using mashed potatoes, spice powders and other basic ingredients. There are two ways aloo tikki is made, one is by stuffing chana dal and the other one is a simple patty which can. North Indian spicy Aloo tikki recipe : In this video watch and learn how to make crispiest aloo tikki recipe / potato patties like BTW Tikki wala now I know. Crispy Aloo Tikki is a popular street food chaat that can be made in a variety of ways.
Aloo Peanut Tikki (Patties) Recipe step by step
- How To Make Aloo Peanut Tikki.
- Take a large bowl. Mash peeled potatoes, cottage cheese, chopped chilies and Salt in it and mix well..
- Divide the potato mixture into equal portion and shape each portion into a round and flat patties..
- Make a batter with the Rajgira atta add salt in a bowl..
- The batter should be thick. add water if it gets very thick.
- Dip patties in a rajgira batter..
- After that coat the patties in peanut powder..
- Heat the oil in the pan and shallow fry on a medium flame till they become golden and crispy from both the side..
- Tikki is ready..
- For the Green Grapes chutney:-.
- Wash mint leaves under running water. Drain them and keep it aside. Grind the mint leaves, grapes, chilies and rock salt together..
- Collect chutney in a bowl..
- For the Dry Mango Chutney / Meethi Chutney:-.
- In a bowl add water and Amchoor (dry mango powder)cook it on a low flame till boiled..
- Now add jaggery and to cook, till the jaggery dissolve..
- Add red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, blackpepper, and rock salt. Stir it for a 2-3 minutes boil on low Flame..
- You can check the consistency of the chutney as per your choice. If you want thin chutney to add more water to it..
- Chutney is ready now..
- For the curd:-.
- Tie some curd in a muslin cloth and leave it hanging for at least half an hour..
- Take a bowl and strain the curd through a strainer right into a bowl. Now curd will look smooth and silky..
- Add rock salt, sugar and cumin powder and mix it. Keep it aside..
- Serve the Tikki with curd, meethi chutney, and green chutney..
- You can add some pomegranate on it..
Any way you prepare these tikkis, they are sure to turn out great! They taste especially delicious with cilantro chutney or tamarind chutney. One of my favorite toppings is spiced chola (this recipe for crispy aloo. Aloo Tikki – Indian Mashed Potato Patties. These mashed potato patties come from India and are called Aloo Tikki.