Rushichi Bhaji ~ Rishi Panchami Sabji.
You can have Rushichi Bhaji ~ Rishi Panchami Sabji using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rushichi Bhaji ~ Rishi Panchami Sabji
- You need 1 cup of Colocasia/Taro leaves with steams (Aluchi pane), peeled & chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pumpkin (Lal bhopala), peeled & chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Amaranth leaves (Math), chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Yam (suran), peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ladyfingers/Okara (Bhendi), chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green beans (Shravan ghevda), chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cluster beans (Gavar), chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Snake gourd (Padwal), chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ridge gourd (Shirali), peeled & chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sponge gourd (Ghosali), chopped.
- You need 3-5 of Green chillies, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of Fresh scraped coconut.
- It’s to taste of Sea salt.
Rushichi Bhaji ~ Rishi Panchami Sabji step by step
- Wash and chop all veggies as desired size. Chop yum into small pieces, it takes more time to cook..
- Combine all veggies in a big heavy bottomed vessel..
- Add chopped green chilies and salt. Mix well..
- Cover with S.S plate. Pour some water on a plate. Do not add water, the veggies release water and enough to cook these veggies..
- Cook on low heat till all veggies cooked well. Stir occasionally with soft hand. Check in between by pressing hard veggies with fingers..
- Add tamarind pulp and scraped coconut. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Serve warm with bhakari/rice roti..