Khosala Saaga Bhajja.
You can cook Khosala Saaga Bhajja using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khosala Saaga Bhajja
- It’s 1 bunch of amaranth leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 10 pods of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds Salt.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Hand full of black gram vadi.
Khosala Saaga Bhajja step by step
- Heat oil in a pan,add red chillies,cumin and mustard once it starts crackling add chopped onions,garlic and saute till it gets nice golden colour..
- Now add chopped leaves and salt mix well. Cover and cook until leaves are well cooked..
- Heat pan on a low flame.Add vadi and roast it till turns in to light brown.Stir it continuously to avoid burning of vadis.After roasting vadis to light brown colour switch off the flame and let it get cool down completely..
- Add roasted vadis,mix well, cover and cook for another 2 minutes. Now saag is ready to serve.serve with rice or chapati..