Boiled rice, Fried eggs, Fried plantains with apple salad dressing.
You can cook Boiled rice, Fried eggs, Fried plantains with apple salad dressing using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled rice, Fried eggs, Fried plantains with apple salad dressing
- You need 250 g of rice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s cubes of apples chopped to small.
- It’s of Amaranth.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare of plantains.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Boiled rice, Fried eggs, Fried plantains with apple salad dressing instructions
- Put a half a litre of water into a pan to boil.
- Add salt half a teaspoon and finally add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add 250g of rice and put to boil. after it has boiled, reduce the gas and cover it till its ready..
- Prepare the plantains by removing the outer covering. Then cut the plantains into tinny slices..
- Heat oil in a frying pan in medium heat and put the plantains in the oil..
- Fry only for a few minutes till soft and serve.
- Then mix the chopped apples with and half cooked amaranth in a bowl. then dress it with lemon juice. then it is ready..
- Into a pan put 1 tbsp of oil heat and add 1 one chopped onion.
- Then fry till soft and add the chopped tomatoes and fry then.add two eggs beaten and turn. Cook for a while while turning every time till ready..
- Then serve with rice..