Banana malpua. केले से बनाये मालपुआ – Banana Malpua – How to make Banana Pancake – Malpua Recipe #BananaMalpua #BananaPancake #KeleKaMalpua #Malpua #InstantMalpua. In this cooking video, we learn to cook Banana Malpua. For more vegetarian cooking videos, please subscribe to our channel. — Maysun In C is an Art Studio.
Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it. Banana makes the pua very soft and it almost. This recipe is for Gluten-free Banana Malpua (Cardamom Spiced Banana Pancake). You can have Banana malpua using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana malpua
- It’s 2 of Banana (cooked and mashed).
- Prepare 30 Grams of rajgira aata (Amaranth flour).
- Prepare 3-4 of kesar threads.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey/sugar powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of elachi powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of khoya.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of milk.
- It’s pinch of Baking soda.
- You need of Pista chopped for garnish.
Malpua is an Indian dessert, which like most Indian desserts, is sinfully rich and delicious. But some overly ripe bananas in our fruit basket led me to think about a stack of banana pancakes. केले से बनाये मालपुआ – Banana Malpua – How to make Banana Pancake – Malpua Recipe. Malpua or malpoa is a pancake type of dessert especially popular in Northern part of India. This mouthwatering dish is mainly prepared during Holi, Diwali or Eid festival.
Banana malpua instructions
- In a bowl add banana rajgira aata, khoya (mava), elachi powder, kesar threads and baking soda, mix together. Add milk..
- Milk until it forms a smooth paste. allow to rest for 20-30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, the prepared paste is ready for maal pua..
- In a non stick griddle, make small maal puas, cook on slow flame using little ghee..
- Flip and cook the other side..
- Malpua is ready..
- Garnish with pista..
Malpua is a delicacy enjoyed all over India. Its a sweet made in different ways in different locations. banana malpua – смотри бесплатно и без рекламы в видеоплеере о banana malpua и Hello everyone,today's recipe is all about how to make easy and instant banana malpua recipe. केले से बनाये मालपुआ – Banana Malpua – How to make Banana Pancake – Malpua Recipe It's time to sweeten your Diwali celebrations with my special Banana Malpua recipe. Banana Malpua _ Shilpa Shetty Kundra _ Diwali Special _ The Art Of Loving Food. Malpua is a traditional Indian sweet from Rajasthan and Orissa which is basically a fried pancake dunked in sugar syrup. You can make Malpua with banana or strawberries too. malpua recipe