Gluten-Free! Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Gluten-Free! Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free! Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of Amaranth flour (or any type of flour).
- Prepare 1/2 of teapooon Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt (or regular salt).
- You need 110 grams of Coconut Oil (or unsalted butter).
- It’s 150 ml of Stevia (or brown sugar).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 200 ml of Carob chips (or chocolate chips).
- It’s 100 ml of Your choice of nuts (optional).
Gluten-Free! Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Grease a baking tray or line it with parchment paper..
- Combine the gluten-free flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, add the egg and brown sugar. Whip until it becomes fluffy..
- Add the butter to Step 3 and use a whisk to stir it in. Add the vanilla..
- Stir the powdered ingredients from Step 2 into Step 4..
- Add in the chocolate chips and nuts (chopped)..
- Scoop out the batter into cookie shapes and bake for 9-11 minutes. Once baked, let them cool and enjoy..