You can have 7-Grain Bread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 7-Grain Bread
- You need 180 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Rye flour.
- You need 30 grams of Graham flour.
- You need 10 grams of Wheat bran.
- It’s 10 grams of Wheat germ.
- You need 5 grams of Ground flax seed.
- You need 5 grams of Amaranth.
- You need 25 grams of Hoshino natural yeast.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- You need 8 grams of Molasses.
- Prepare 3 grams of Soybean oil.
- It’s 50 grams of Leftover rice (1 part brown rice : 2 parts white rice).
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
7-Grain Bread step by step
- When preparing the rice, let it sit in the water for 2~3 hours before cooking..
- Put all the ingredients into the bread maker case, set the bread maker to the fermentation course, and turn on the switch..
- That's all! It makes a rather heavy bread, but it's chewy and full of flavor..
- If you toast it, it'll be crispy and delicious..