Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains.
You can have Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains
- It’s 100 ml of Mixed grain and millet (glutinous millet, amaranth and quinoa).
- Prepare 50 grams of Canned sweet corn (without brine).
- Prepare 1 medium of ●Tomato (cut into 7 to 8 mm cubes).
- It’s 1 of ●Cucumber (cut into 7 to 8 mm cubes).
- It’s 1 of Aubergine (cut into 7 to 8mm cubes).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Olive oil.
- It’s 3 of ●Shiso leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1 of ●Myoga (chopped, optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Chopped green onion (or chopped onion).
- Prepare 1 of ◎Herb salt (or plain salt).
- It’s 1 dash of ◎Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎Honey.
Japanese Tabbouleh with Mixed Grains instructions
- Put plenty of water in a small sauce pan (about two or three times as much as the mixed grain) and add the millet. Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce the heat to low. Cook for about 5 minutes and then strain in a colander..
- Soak the diced aubergine in water to remove its bitterness. Strain well in a colander and fry in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the ★ ingredients and turn off the heat. Leave to cool..
- Cut the ● vegetables into 7 to 8 mm cubes (reserve some for garnishing) and put them into a storage container with the millet from Step 1 and the aubergine from Step 2, as well as the sweet corn..
- Add the ◎ seasonings to Step 3 and mix well. Chill in the fridge. Place a cake ring on a serving plate and spoon the salad mixture. Press gently..