Triclor vegetable sooji appe.
You can have Triclor vegetable sooji appe using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triclor vegetable sooji appe
- It’s 1 cup of Sooji/Rava.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour Curd.
- You need 1 of Carrot,grated.
- It’s 1 cup of green amaranth paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated fresh Coconut.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chopped Curry leaves.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Green Chilli paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Eno/Fruit salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cooking Soda.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Triclor vegetable sooji appe step by step
- Take oil in the pan and stir fry the amaranth leaf with some garlic (optional) and then make a paste and keep aside..
- Dry roast sooji lightly and do not roast much..
- Beat curd well and add it to a big bowl add sooji and mix well.Add enough water to it to get the consistency of dosa batter..
- Add salt and cooking soda to the mixed batter and leave it aside for 1 hr..
- Now divide the appe mixture into three bowls..
- To one part of the mixture add the grated carrot and if the orange colour is not that intense, then add 1/2 tsp of chilli powder. Hence orange batter is ready..
- Add the amaranth puree to another part of the batter. Green batter is ready..
- Check the consistency of batter,it might become thick as the sooji absorbs water when it is soaked.Add extra required water to it to get the dosa batter consistency..
- Heat the appam pan, add 1/2 tsp of oil in each impression.When it is piping hot keep the flame on low and pour the 3 different colour batters using a table spoon until it covers 3/4 th and pour some more oil over it and cover it with a lid.Let the appe cook well..
- When you see the edges turning golden in colour use a sharp knife and run it around the edges of each paniyaram and turn them to the other side and roast until golden brown on both the sides..