You can have Vegetable Sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sauce
- You need 1 of big bunch Green Amaranth leaf.
- It’s 1 of cup.of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of large fresh tomatoes.
- You need 3 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- It’s 1 of bulb of onion.
- Prepare 2 of cooking spoons thick rich meat sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grounded crayfish.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegetable Sauce instructions
- Wash and cut your vegetable then pour hot water over it to blanch it, seive out the hot water after two minutes, add cold water at this point then pour over a filter to drain the water.
- Roughly blend your pepper and tomatoes then boil to dry up the water in it.
- Next, heat the vegetable oil in sauce pan, add diced onion and sauté, at this point add the blended tomatoes and pepper and continue to fry it almost dry.
- Pour in the meatstock then fry toll dry, taste and adjust the taste with stock cube and salt.
- Lastly, squeze out the water in the vegetable then add to the sauce, stir and cook for two minutes and bring down.
- Serve with either rice or yam.