Raw Banana and Cottage Cheese Fritters.
You can cook Raw Banana and Cottage Cheese Fritters using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Banana and Cottage Cheese Fritters
- Prepare 2 of large raw bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of amaranth flour.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh coriander finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of Rock Salt.
- It’s to taste of Crushed black pepper.
- Prepare of Clarified butter(ghee) for frying.
Raw Banana and Cottage Cheese Fritters instructions
- Microwave the bananas with their skin on for 2 minutes.
- Peel and grate them in bowl and add rest all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add a some water to make it a thick batter.
- Heat a pan and add ghee then pour the batter to make small roundels.
- Cook well till crispy from both the sides.