Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest. Yup, oatmeal cookies can be made gluten free! Are you worried that oats aren't gluten free? It's worth sourcing the proper oats just to make this recipe for thick and chewy gluten free oatmeal cookies.
Cinnamon and a touch of molasses add that little something extra. These gluten-free oatmeal cookies are so easy to whip up, I usually make two batches, one with raisins and one with chocolate chips. I never worry about having too many cookies with making a double batch of cookies because these cookies stay fresh for days. You can cook Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest
- You need 2 cups of jumbo whole oats.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cups of glutenfree flour(sweetpotato,rice,corn,amaranth flrs).
- You need 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- You need 4 TBS of simsim seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sunflower seed.
- You need 1/2 cup of full cream milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 3 TBS of virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey or brown sugar*.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s of If you choose to use brown sugar add 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Great recipe for Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest. Every mother has a story to tell when it comes to making their babies eat their bowl of healthy oats and seeds, mine is not different. The flour is entirely chickpea, with a touch of cornstarch. Great taste and texture, like better or gourmet cookies.
Gluten free oats choco and Dates cookies #bakingforkids #contest step by step
- Pre heat your oven to 160℃.
- Remove seeds from your dates and chop them. your dates should be the wet ones👉.
- In a large bowl measure and mix well all your dry ingredients (number 1-9 on the list) with the aid of a metal whisk.
- In a separate bowl,cream your butter, coconut oil and honey into a smooth creamy paste. Add your eggs and dates and keep whisking till light and fluffy. When you are done it should look like this👉.
- In portions incorporate your dry ingredients into wet ingredients till there are no traces of dry patches on the dough or at the bottom of the bowl..
- At this stage add 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter, I use Amari charcoal baked peanut butter because of its extra smooth texture and spreading consistency,it combines well with my dough and it's rich peanuty taste in all my peanut cookies recipes is just amazing..
- Your dough should now look like this, note the well defined rich peanut colour that am able to attain using the peanut butter in our dough..
- Using an ice-cream scoop,lay out your cookies onto the baking tray.since our cookies are dense and don't spread much,flatten them using the tips of your fingers. This way our cookies bake all round and evenly inside. Place them in the oven and bake for 22 minutes.
- Confirm if they have browned well and baked by slightly pressing at the top.
- Put them on a rack and let them cool completely before packaging in an airtight container.
- Packed with all forms of nutrients they are the best way to start your day with a glass of milk,tea or hot chocolate.
Mix chickpea flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; add to butter mixture and mix thoroughly into a cookie dough. How to Make Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft To make these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, you'll be using simple pantry staples that you likely Feel free to use milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips if you prefer. This gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe is naturally sweetened, and made with almond meal and coconut Is there anything I could substitute the coconut flour for? More almond flour or oats perhaps?