Potatoes rolls (Navratri vrat special). Detailed post to share navratri recipes, navratri vrat/fast rules, navratri pooja vidhi or procedure, kanjak pooja or navratri kanya pooja. Navratri Special News in Hindi: एक समय बृहस्पति जी ब्रह्माजी से बोले- हे ब्रह्मन श्रेष्ठ! चैत्र व आश्विन मास के शुक्लपक्ष में नवरात्र का व्रत और उत्सव क्यों किया जाता है? Web Title Shri Durga Navratri Vrat Katha(News in Hindi from Navbharat Times , TIL Network).
But in Navratri, we eat a special type of puris made from water chestnut (singhara) and potatoes. These pooris will give you a slight taste of. Navratri vrat rules and Navratri Fasting food You can cook Potatoes rolls (Navratri vrat special) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potatoes rolls (Navratri vrat special)
- It’s 4-5 of Boiled & mashed potatoes.
- You need 5 tsp of Rajgira flour (amaranth flour).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Roasted & crushed peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white Sesame seeds (til).
- It’s 3-4 of Green chilies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Rock salt as per your taste.
- You need of Peanuts Oil to deep fry.
- It’s of For curd dip :.
- You need 1/2 cup of cup.
- It’s to taste of Rock salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need of Sugar 1 tsp (optional).
Navratri is the nine-day festival dedicated to Devi Durga by Hindus all over India. Potatoes, sweet potato, tomato, bottle gourd or lauki, arbi, kachalu, suran or yam, lemons, raw or semi-ripe pumpkin and raw pumpkin, spinach, tomatoes, bottle gourd, cucumber and carrots are often considered as vrat favourites and are consumed in huge numbers. South Indian Navratri is a total gala celebration spanning nine days, the first three days glorifying Durga, then Lakshmi and finally Saraswati, the three key forms of the Goddess. I love potato rolls and these didn't disappoint.
Potatoes rolls (Navratri vrat special) step by step
- In a bowl Combine all ingredients except oil. Mash & combine properly so that all no pieces of potatoes remain..
- Apply oil on your palm & form roll shape.
- Heat oil in a wok. Deep fry rolls on medium flame until till golden brown..
- Mix all ingredients of curd dip in a bowl. Beat well. Serve hot with curd dip.
They were easy to make and were very soft, fluffy & moist. I recommend oiling your fingers when you start to shape the rolls, as the dough can be a bit sticky. Navratri Fasting (Vrat/Upwas) recipes or Navratri fasting food (vrat ka khana) and fasting rules or Guidelines for Navratri Fasting (Vrat/Upwas). People perform Pooja in the morning and evening after Sun Fruits and Vegetables – All Fruits, Vegetables like Dudhi/Laudki (bottolegourd), Aloo (potato). Navratri Recipe Collection, Solah Somvar Vrat recipes,Navratri meal planner,collection of navratri vrat recipes, navratri fatsing recipes, vrat ka khanna.