Spinach & chicken curry !!!. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth. Here is detailed health and nutrition information about spinach.
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, K, iron, zinc, & folate. spinach [ˈspɪnɪdʒ]Существительное. spinach / spinaches. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. SPINACH Meaning: "spinach." But OED is not convinced the Middle Eastern words are native, and based on the plethora of… Definitions of spinach from WordNet. Learn about the potential benefits of Spinach including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. You can cook Spinach & chicken curry !!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & chicken curry !!!
- It’s 500 gms of Chicken(fresh).
- It’s of Spinach 1 bunch chopped.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Onions 2-3 chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder (each 1 teaspoon).
- It’s Dash of turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need Pinch of Garam masala powder.
Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach.
Spinach & chicken curry !!! instructions
- First chopped and set aside Spinach & onions..
- Wash chicken well chopped if required.
- Now pick a pressure cooker add in chopped onions glass of water oil and other spices mentioned above ☝️leaving Garam masala powder.
- On the stove cook till three whistles then off the flame de steam it open the lid and fry well until the oil separates.
- Now add the chopped spinach & chicken fry till raw smell is vanished. Add a cup of water and keep consistency of ur choice thick gravy or little watery like so.
- Now just cook till one or two whistles off the flame garnish it with pinch of Garam masala powder..
- And serve it hot with chapati or rice & enjoy the meal !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u are pure vegetarian then u can skip chicken & pick one medium size potato and cook the curry via same procedure!!!!!.
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. The Scoop on Spinach Botanical name: Spinacia oleracea. Now greener, tastier and crisper by freezing, fresh spinach is often used for salads and in place of lettuce on sandwiches. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable.