Potato corn capsicum curry. Potato and capsicum curry tastes very yummy. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice, pulao or even as a filling for wraps. Take tomatoes, spice powders, badam, cashew in a blender.
This dry aloo capsicum curry is a super easy & quick recipe for It is a dry curry or sabzi, if you like to have a moist curry just pour very little water to cook. I also make this aloo capsicum differently each time by. Once the potato get half cooked or becomes little soft add the fried capsicum and all dry powders, salt as needed and mix well. You can have Potato corn capsicum curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato corn capsicum curry
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 2 of medium size potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Close the lid and cook till the raw smell of the masala goes. No need to add water ,cooking in low heat with closed lid will make the potato soft and tastier. 'Aloo Matar Capsicum' is a simple and delicious curry which can be served as a side dish for Chapathi, Paratha, Nan or Roti. It can also be served with Pulao. I am sending this to dear Vicky for the event "Side dish for Chapathi".
Potato corn capsicum curry step by step
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. peel off the skin. Cut into pieces.
- Boil peas and corn in water for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and sauté for 2 mins. Add in potato, corn and peas. Add in chilly powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything. Sauté for few more mins until everything gets mixed and raw smell goes away..
That is why I am categorising it under curry in a hurry series. But in this recipe, I cooked potato and capsicum with sliced onion and tomato masala. The order of adding tomato onion masala is slightly changed that is a. Corn capsicum sabzi – corn not only taste great but is also very good for health. I often use corn in my cooking.