Dry curry. Find Deals on Dried Curry in Seasonings on Amazon. The Best Dry Curry Indian Recipes on Yummly Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk And Greek Yogurt, Festive Indian Appetizers In A Glass, Japanese Pork Curry Bowl While Japanese Curry and Rice is widely popular inside and outside of Japan, not so many people may have heard about Dry Curry.
I am a big fan of Japanese curry and this dry style Japanese curry is one of my favourites. Japanese style curry usually consists of large pieces of meat and veggies in plenty of curry gravy/sauce and this 'dry' curry is a quick and easy take on it with ground meat, finer diced veggies and less gravy/sauce. It's a dry curry, almost like a minced meat sausage. You can have Dry curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry curry
- It’s of Potato.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Red Bell pepper.
- You need of Green beans.
- You need of Raisin.
- It’s of Curry block (ru).
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Water.
Though I'll be using pork for this recipe, you can really make it with whatever type of meat you'd like. The meat is stir fried with southern Thai curry paste, and finely sliced lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves. If you love spicy meat, you'll love Thai khua kling (คั่วกลิ้ง). Dry Chicken Curry is a delicious dry chicken dish.
Dry curry step by step
- Minced all veggies.
- In a pot put ground meat and turn heat to medium heat. add garlic and cook them until it’s all cook add the veggies in and cook them!.
- When the meat is all cooked up. Add water until it reaches the same amount. Same line. 2cup. Don’t add too much water because we want it to be solid but we gotta cook the potato soft. High heat put cover. Add raisin if you like optional.
- When potatoes are cooked turn off the heat and put the curry ru mix and Cover lid. For 5min.
- Open lid and mix again LOW heat because you’ll burn the curry. Serve with rice and enjoy!.
Here chicken is cooked in coconut milk based thick white gravy and makes dry as well as curry recipe. You can use whole or boneless chicken to make this recipe. This recipe is little bit of sweet flavor, but the people who like spicy food can adjust it with their choice of spices. Curry is a variety of dishes originating in the Indian subcontinent that use a complex combination of spices or herbs, usually including ground turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and fresh or dried chilies. Curry is generally prepared in a sauce.