One gravy two curry. Upsaaru is a tasty gravy recipe and is very popular in Bangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Hassan, Tumkur and Kolar region of Karnataka. Upsaaru recipe explained with step by step pictures. Upsaaru or upsaru is a two in one gravy and curry (sabji) recipe served as an accompaniment with ragi mudde.
I used a slurry gravy method here, and it was all easily done in one pan. With this method, you can easily adjust the amount thickness of the gravy to your taste. Sign up for the newsletter and get all posts delivered straight to your inbox! You can cook One gravy two curry using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One gravy two curry
- It’s 3 of onion paste.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 inches of Ginger.
- It’s of Few cashews.
- It’s of Few almond optional.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s of Cardamom 2 to 3 crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 5 of tomato.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of and half tablespoon salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- You need of Homemade cottage cheese diced and roasted on pan with butter.
- You need 1 cup of peas boiled.
You'll find restaurant style and home-style paneer curries. From popular restaurant style gravies (like paneer butter masala, palak paneer) to homestyle curries (like chole paneer, aloo paneer), there is. Chicken curry well flavored with spices. It goes well with pathiri, any sort of rice variants ( ghee rice, pulao, normal rice) and any Indian bread.
One gravy two curry step by step
- Blend smooth onion,ginger,garlic,almond,cashews.
- Roast cumin seeds and add blended onion mixture.
- Now cook this mixture at high flame and add oil after soaking water.
- Make it golden and add crushed cardamom and roast it.
- Now add tomatoes puree or paste and all the spices together.
- Now cook the masala at low flame and keep checking after 2 minutes.
- Now first separate the curry for shahi paneer masala.for this separately again 1 or 2 scoop of curry blend smooth.
- Now strain it two times for a creamy curry and add bit of warm milk.
- Now add roasted few pieces of paneer.yummy shaahi paneer is ready.
- For matar paneer add roasted cubes of paneer and peas with some amount of water in left masala.
- Do not add much water cuz it's already all set.water just for consistency with paneer and peas.now cook at low flame for 5 to 6 minutes only and keep covering for beautiful color.
- Let's enjoy one gravy two types of masala paneer.
I otherwise call this Red Chicken Curry for it's brilliant red gravy. Chicken curry well flavored with spices. This recipe is my evolved kind of nadan chicken curry. My most favorite egg curry is this one obviously made by my mom, in which eggs are poached in roasted coconut gravy. I'm not a huge fan of eggs, but the eggs that are cooked in this curry tastes extremely delicious and I'll be seen enjoying two or three of 'em.