Instant Pot Japanese Curry. My Instant Pot has been saving me plenty of time cooking for my family's dinner. It has so many conveniences, but my favorite part is I am also able to cook up complex dishes like this Pressure Cooker Japanese Curry without having to sacrifice the flavors. Make a quick but authentic Japanese Chicken Curry in your Instant Pot.
Instructions for Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry. Stir-in Japanese curry roux one cube at a time to thicken the sauce. Taste the sauce after each curry roux has melted, then determine if more cubes are necessary. You can cook Instant Pot Japanese Curry using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Japanese Curry
- You need 2 blocks of curry (golden + vermount).
- You need 2 lbs of beef.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
Learn how to make Instant Pot Japanese curry the whole family will love. This simple homemade recipe is made from scratch rather using ready-made boxed curry and is super delicious. I love Japanese Curry but it's. Japanese Curry is a huge hit in my household.
Instant Pot Japanese Curry step by step
- Air fry baby potatoes in 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Chop onion.
- Cut beef into cubes.
- Set instant pot to saute mode and put in the sliced onions until aromatic.
- Add the beef and stir fry until half cooked, insert the water only until it covers the beef and onion.
- Add the 2 blocks of curry block and set to stew mode for 20 minutes.
- Once it ready, open the instant pot and add carrot and cherry tomatoes, set to pressure cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once its ready, add the air fry potatoes, taste it, add salt/pepper to taste, voila, ready to eat.
We usually make the Chicken Katsu Curry (recipe here), but this week I changed things up and made a Follow this page for wonderful eclectic recipes, baking inspiration and Instant Pot recipes. I hope you find something that you enjoy making on here. Ingredients for Instant Pot Japanese Chicken Curry. Grapeseed Oil or other neutral oil. Try the extra hot and mild, for instance using these brands – House Foods Vermont Curry, Golden Curry and Java Curry.