Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk).
You can have Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk)
- You need 1 of tblsp Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1 of Spring Curry leaves.
- It’s 2 of medium Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of big green Chilli (cut in 4 pieces).
- It’s 4 of big Carrots (cut in wedges).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Mirch.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Few Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) instructions
- In a bow mix the Carrot wedges with 1 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Mirch, 2 tsp Cumin P., 1 tsp Coriander P., 1/2 tsp Turmeric P. and Salt. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tblsp Coconut Oil in a pot or pan. Add 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds and let them splutter for few seconds. Then add the chopped Onions, green Chilli and Curry leaves to it. Mix well and saute till onions turn slightly Brown in colour..
- Now add the Carrot wedges to it and mix well. Saute everything for around 5 minutes..
- Then add 1/2 Cup Water and 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk to it and mix well. Bring to boil and let it simmer with closed lid on medium heat till the carrots are cooked..
- Garnish with some Coriander leaves. Carrot Curry is ready to enjoy and tastes best with Rice. 😊.