Curry Roasted Cauliflower.
You can have Curry Roasted Cauliflower using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- It’s 1/2 head of cauliflower break them into small florets.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt or to taste.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower instructions
- Put the cauliflower florets in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- When done, transfer the florets to a large mixing bowl. Add in olive oil and toss. Then, add rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and toss again to coat..