Crispy Curry Chickpeas.
You can have Crispy Curry Chickpeas using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Curry Chickpeas
- Prepare 2 cups of canned chickpeas drained.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper optional.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of mushroom essence or Hondashi optional.
Crispy Curry Chickpeas step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside..
- In a large bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil. Then, add in the dry ingredients and toss, making sure all chickpeas are coated with seasoning..
- In a lightly greased cake pan or bake ware, air fry the chickpeas at 360F (180C) for about 23-25 minutes, shake the basket a 3-4 times in the middle, until the surface is crisp and lightly golden brown..