Tomato Chicken Curry★Recipe Video★.
You can have Tomato Chicken Curry★Recipe Video★ using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Chicken Curry★Recipe Video★
- It’s of ・2 pieces of chicken thigh (about 600g, 21oz).
- Prepare of ■For the marinade.
- It’s of ・1 clove of garlic (1-2 tsp grated garlic).
- Prepare of ・1 thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger).
- Prepare of ・1/2 cup (120g) plain yogurt.
- You need of ・1 Tbsp curry powder.
- You need of ・1 tsp cardamom powder.
- Prepare of ・1/2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- You need of ・1/3 – 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of ・dash of black pepper.
- Prepare of ■For the sauce.
- You need of ・1/4 cup (50g) unsalted butter.
- You need of ・1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare of ・1-2 pieces of red chile pepper.
- Prepare of ・1 thumb-size piece of ginger.
- It’s of ・1/2 onion (large).
- You need of ・3 and 1/5 cup (780 g, 27.3 oz) canned tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of ・2/3 cup (150ml) water.
- Prepare of ・1.5 Tbsp curry powder.
- You need of ・2 cubes of chicken broth.
- It’s of ・1.5 Tbsp beet sugar.
- It’s of ※When using salted butter, slightly reduce the amount of salt or consomme.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Tomato Chicken Curry★Recipe Video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/4ty0FaCWXqY.
- 【For the chicken marinade】Cut chicken thigh into chunks. If the meat has yellowish fat, remove them. Put them in a large container..
- Add the ingredients of the chicken marinade ; grated garlic, grated ginger, plain yogurt, curry powder, cardamom powder, lemon juice, salt and black pepper, tossing to coat evenly. Let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- 【For the sauce】Finely chop onion and ginger. Divide each red chile pepper in two and get rid of the seed..
- Put unsalted butter in a large pot. Heat it on low heat to melt the butter. Add cumin seeds and red chile pepper. Fry it on medium heat for about a minute until fragrant. Add the chopped ginger and fry for 30 sec..
- Add the chopped onion and fry on a medium heat for 5 mins or until soft. Add tomatoes and stir roughly..
- Add curry powder and water. Stir to combine. Turn off the heat, add chicken broth and sugar. Stir roughly..
- Place a lid on and simmer on low-medium heat for 5-7 mins to melt cubes of chicken broth. Take the marinated chicken out of the fridge. Turn off the heat, add the chicken and stir to combine. Please put all the marinade..
- Place a lid on and simmer on low-medium heat for 15-20 mins until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. It's all done!.