Curry pork stew. Grace Parisi cooks pork shoulder with bold ingredients like fresh ginger, garlic, curry powder, cumin and turmeric. Return all cooked meat to pot. Add chopped apple, onion, curry powder, coriander, cumin, and cayenne.
Curried pork stew -a hearty slow-cooked Indian dinner. The recipe for this classic Indian dish gets pleasing tang from tamarind and rich spice from a mix of chiles, black pepper, cinnamon, and cardamom. Make the best Pork Curry Stew with this easy recipe. You can have Curry pork stew using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry pork stew
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of White pepper powder.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- You need of Pork belly.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Carrot (optional).
- Prepare of Peas (optional).
- It’s of Pork belly broth.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Pork Curry Stew the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Drain; set aside, and keep warm. Pork Sorpotel (Goan Pork Offal Stew).
Curry pork stew step by step
- Prep all your ingredients as below.as you can see I am using the pork belly I made early and the broth too. Heat your pot and cooking oil,fry garli,onion and tomato to fragrance and wet,add in curry and white pepper powder. Sorry my wok is abit dark because I use the same wok I fry my other dish early..
- Once it get wet,if it’s too dry just add in pork belly broth. Keep check so it is not too dry. Then add all the fruit Veges as in the pictures below.Stir well..
- Then add in your pork.Stir well.and finally add in salt n brown sugar.keep adding the broth to make sure it is not too dry.Make sure to taste it now n then so it keep up to your liking.not too sweet n not to salty. Fry stir mixed it all about 3-5minutes then it is ready to serve. This won’t take u long as all the main thing is prep earlier. 10-15m it is done.happy try 😉. Do follow me on Instagram homecooking39..thehehe.
She shares her favourite recipes and love for all things deliciously Indian in her column Beyond Curry. This recipe for Curried Pork Stew with Potatoes is adapted from www.wholefoodmarket.com. The vegetables are roughly cut and you can use a curry paste instead. Pork curry is easy to make at home with this handy recipe. It's cheap quick and tastes delicious!