Red Curry Chicken.
You can have Red Curry Chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Curry Chicken
- You need 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size piece.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of red curry paste (adjust to your preference).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream or coconut milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tbls of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (or brown sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, seeded and cut into strips.
- You need 1 tbls of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Lime wedges, optional.
- Prepare of Green onion, sliced, optional.
Red Curry Chicken instructions
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add cooking oil. When heated add onion, saute until almost translucent, add garlic saute another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until surface turns white..
- Add red curry paste, stir to combine well..
- Add water, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Turn heat to low and simmer until curry sauce thickens..
- Add red pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro..
- Serve immediately over steamed rice with lime wedges, cilantro and green onion..