Curry Chicken Bowl.
You can cook Curry Chicken Bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Bowl
- You need 1 lb. of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, cubed.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 C. of Cauliflower Rice.
- You need 1/2 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- You need 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella.
Curry Chicken Bowl instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. While chicken cooks prepare other ingredients..
- In a sauté pan, cook cauliflower, onions and bell pepper..
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tomato paste and all the seasonings..
- When the chicken is done, toss it with the yogurt mixture & stir to coat..
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the chicken and then half of the mozzarella..