Coconut Curry Basa.
You can have Coconut Curry Basa using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Curry Basa
- It’s 2 of fresh Basa fish or frozen.
- You need 1/3 of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk (I used grace brand) |doesn’t matter which brand.
- Prepare 1 cup of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 2 of Thyme leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of natural seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil (your preference I used.
- You need of vegetable).
- You need 1 of whole small onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic minced.
Coconut Curry Basa instructions
- Get a bowl and place the fish with the vinegar and water and let it sit for 5 minutes (cleans the fish).
- Take the fish out of the bowl and place it on a cutting board or a another bowl. Started adding all the seasonings on the fish except the thyme, onion, garlic, bok choy and spinach..
- Turn the stove on to the heating level of 6. Place the garlic in a frying pan and let it become light brown. Next place the fish and let it cook 5 mins on each side..
- Pour the coconut milk over the fish and add the bok choy, spinach, onions, thyme. Turn the heat to 4 and cover the frying and let it cook for 15 mins. Then turn the heat to low to let it simmer. ( you want to make sure the bok choy, spinach and onions are cooked..
- If you can find the thyme take it out. Then serve. I ate rice and peas with it, but you can eat it with any side dish..