Ghost chilli mutton chop curry. He makes the most amazing mutton curries, especially chops. Most times they are experiments which he somehow forgets to note down during the first This particular curry has been tried several times over and each time it tastes better than the previous attempt. It is simply a beautiful curry that goes.
This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. Add little salt and turmeric(not mentioned in ingredients quantity) along with enough water to ensure all the chop are hehehe i was opposite of what I am today, totally mischief kid who would climb trees and get scared to get down :P. I love this mutton chops curry, we. dhaba style mutton curry. You can have Ghost chilli mutton chop curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ghost chilli mutton chop curry
- It’s 500 gm of mutton chops.
- It’s 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for marination(grind all the masalas into a small paste).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s as needed of onion paste.
- It’s as needed of spice mix powder.
- Prepare of Ingredients for onion paste.
- Prepare 1 of ghost chilli( bhoot jholokia)soak in water for 20 minutes.
- It’s 200 gm of onion, finely sliced and deep fried to golden brown.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tsp of yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 & 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 & 1/2 tsp of raw papaya paste.
- You need 1 small of green chilli.
- Prepare of Ingredients for spice mix powder ( dry roasted and grinded to a fine powder).
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 4 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2" of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- You need 3 petals of star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of aniseed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
Add cooking oil and let the oil heat. Add bay leaves, dry red chilli and cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds. Add chopped onions and fry it till it turns light brown. Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-A very delicious curry recipe made with the lamb chops in coconut sauce and freshly ground spices.
Ghost chilli mutton chop curry instructions
- Marinate the mutton chops in the marinademix for 5-6 hours or overnight preferably..
- In a heavy bottomed non stick panheat oil.Add tomato paste and kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute on low heat for a minute..
- Add the chops along with the marinade;saute till the oil starts to separate..
- Add water and salt..
- Cover with a tight fitted lid and let cook on simmer till the oil floats on top and the chops are cooked through and tender..
- Add garam masala powder and stir through..
- Serve hot with rice..
A very unique and tasty mutton chops recipe unlike any other on the web. I simply love this dish as it tastes amazing with anything and everything. How to Cook Green Chilli Mutton Curry – Tamil Food Cooking Recipes and Videos. Mutton Gongura Curry – Mutton Sorell Leaves Curry Preparation in Telugu. Mutton chops cooked in a masala bursting with wonderful flavors.